Advanced, image-based replication through Veeam Cloud Connect Replication
The perfect combination: Veeam plus a trusted DRaaS provider
Get integrated, fast and secure cloud-based DR (disaster recovery) with Covenco Recovery Services and Veeam Cloud Connect Replication. It is simple to set-up and easy-to-use and includes:
- A DR cloud host with appropriate CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resources allocated.
- Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas.
- Restoration of normal business operations with full and partial failback.
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location.
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads.
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection with traffic encryption.
Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration, replication from a backup, BitLooker™ and replica seeding.
Veeam Cloud Connect Replication Features:
Veeam Cloud Connect Replication ensures the availability and streamlined disaster recovery of your mission-critical applications via advanced, image-based VM replication.
- Image-based VM replication: Replicate VMs on site for high-Availability, or offsite for disaster recovery.
- Veeam Cloud Connect Replication: Get replicas off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining a disaster recovery site; utilise Covenco Recovery Services for fast and secure cloud-based disaster recovery (DRaaS).
- SureReplica: Automatically test and verify every VM replica for recoverability.
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Save bandwidth and get replicas off site up to 50x faster.
- Failover and Failback: Replica rollback and assisted failover and failback with little to no business interruption.