Take control of Office 365 data with NEW Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v2
Microsoft Office 365 enables your Enterprise to work anywhere, anytime, without the need to host your own email infrastructure. However, even though Microsoft hosts the infrastructure, this doesn’t replace your responsibility for backing up your business-critical Office 365 data.
With Office 365, it’s your data, you control it, it is your responsibility to protect it!
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminates the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data – so that your data is always hyper-available and protected.
Demo to learn how to take control of your Office 365 Exchange Online data
To achieve Hyper-Availability of Office 365 requires secure backup of email data to another location, this approach mitigates risk and ensures peace-of-mind that you will always be able to restore your users’ data when needed. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 gives you this power, it securely backups Office 365 and:
- Protects your Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps by retrieving mailbox items (email, calendar and contacts*) from your instance of Office 365. Backing up the data weekly, daily or as often as every five minutes in Microsoft’s native format.
- Provides the ability to quickly restore individual Office 365 items with industry-leading recovery flexibility.
- Offers efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 backup archives, meaning you can meet legal and compliance requirements.
- Allows backup of Office 365 and Exchange on-premise to any location. You can store backups in the location of your choice, including on-premise, in a hyperscale public cloud (i.e. Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) or with a local service provider.
- Backs up Exchange on-premise utilising the same APIs as Office 365, reducing the impact to your data center and allowing more frequent backups.