Boost Your Cyber Defences with World-Leading Cyber AI Technology
Join over 3,500 customers who have protected their IT systems with the world-leading artificial intelligence for cyber defence.
Founded in 2013 by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge, Darktrace has helped thousands of customers across the world to implement artificial intelligence within their cyber strategy, including the likes of Samsung, Coca-Cola and eBay. Their suite of solutions provides an “immune system” approach to cyber defence, allowing you to fight back against cyber threats in real-time and giving you peace of mind by creating a truly self-defending network.
Why Choose Darktrace?
- Detect and respond to threats in real time
- 100% visibility over your entire enterprise - provides a holistic, unified approach to your cyber defences including email, cloud and IoT
- Self-learning AI technology detects completely new or unknown threats - don’t rely on past threats to understand new ones
- Immediate results – Installs in one hour with no configuration or maintenance necessary
- Autonomous machine learning provides fast and scalable results – reducing time to triage by 92%
Get In Touch
Want to learn more?
Click on a product below to learn more about Darktrace’s solutions or get in touch with our team today to discuss your requirements further.
This easy-to-install system combines real-time threat detection, data visualization and advanced investigation capabilities in a single, unified solution.
This self-learning technology passively learns what ‘normal’ looks like across OT, IT and industrial IoT to recognise even subtle indicators of emerging attacks which would otherwise go unnoticed, providing 100% visibility across the board.
Working alongside the Enterprise Immune System, Darktrace Antigena takes action according to the threat level detected, allowing you to run your business as usual.
Stop even unknown malware from compromising your inbox with a self-learning Cyber AI solution that understands the human, not just the email address.
Learn more about the Antigena Email solution in How to Stop Fearware: Using Cyber AI to Defend the Inbox
Fill out the form below to watch the video including a demo of Antigena Email.