The cloud has changed the data backup industry. Because of its affordable price point, organisations are able to get an offsite solution that automatically backs up their data. The solution is simple and the data is available anytime and anywhere.
Today several dozens organisations are using Covenco’s Cloud Backup and Recovery Services. The Covenco Cloud is backup vendor agnostic and can be used with any backup software including Veeam, Rapid Recovery, EVault by Carbonite, Infrascale, Altaro & Quorum. Covenco is happy to deploy a cloud backup solution which fits any Customer requirement whether it’s introducing a completely new technology or working with your existing preferred technology stack, our Cloud platform is your ideal partner.
Advantages of using the Covenco Cloud:
- You don’t have to invest in data centre infrastructure or IT hardware.
- Focus on what your business does best, not the day to day running and maintenance of a data centre.
- Already have your own IT Hardware, then extend and grow your existing on-premise infrastructure with a flexible ‘hybrid’ cloud deployment.
- Benefit from datacenter and network architectures built to satisfy the requirements of the most security-sensitive organisations.
- Need ISO accreditation? Utilising Covenco’s Cloud will assist you in complying with the standards required
Get In Touch
a disaster recovery or business continuity plan is much more than just backing up your data. In the event of a partial or total loss of your IT system the following are some of the issues you may need to consider…
How to restore individual files and/or whole machines?
What hardware will you restore to?
How long will restoring your entire system take?
Do you KNOW you have backed up ALL the data you need?
To answer the questions above why not let our specialised technicians work with you to design a backup solution involving the Covenco Recovery Services cloud?
Please fill in your details in the form below and we will get in touch with you